There could be several reasons why your ePod 2 is not producing vapour, all of which are designed as either safety precautions or to save battery charge:
- If the device is activated for longer than 5 seconds, the ePod 2 will automatically shut down.
- Your vape battery has run out of charge and needs to be connected to the charging cable (the good news: with the ePod 2, you can vape while you charge).
- Your vape pod might be out of e-liquid.
- There may be accumulated dirt and debris that is affecting the connectivity between the device and the vape pod. You can remove any debris using a dry cloth.
- If the device is vaped for more than 5 seconds, the LED on the ePod will flash three times and automatically shut down.
If you've checked all of these possibilities and are still experiencing issues with your device, we invite you to contact our Customer Care Team at 1-833-308-8873.